Sunday, August 21, 2022

WELCOME BACK!!

And if you are new to NLCA, we are SO happy you are here! 

I hope that everyone had a great start to the school year and I pray for God’s blessings upon each of our students, their families, and our staff. We truly are a family and your children are precious to us, so thank you for allowing us to be a part of their lives. Please email me if you ever have any questions or concerns and I will get back to you ASAP. 

Follow my blog as I update frequently! All upcoming tests, quizzes, homework, etc. will he posted here. 


Week of 8/22

GEOGRAPHY- quiz 1 (pp. 2-10) Wednesday 

WV HISTORY- county seats quiz Friday (Barbour County - Philippi, Berkeley County - Martinsburg, Boone County -Madison)

WORLD HISTORY 7th grade- quiz 1 Wednesday (sections 1.1-1.3)

AM. GOVERNMENT- quiz 1 Thursday (pp. 6-13) First amendment due Monday 

Questions due Monday 8/29

1. What are the 5 freedoms protected by the first amendment?

2. What are the exceptions to freedom of speech?

3. What does the freedom to petition the government mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment