WV History online textbook
Sunday, May 26, 2024
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER☀️
Wow, what a great year we’ve had! We’ve learned, we’ve laughed, and had some amazing encounters with God. The end of the year is bittersweet. I hope to see you all again soon! If not, always know how very special you are to me and that I’ll always be praying for you. You are going to be world changers so make good choices and do all things as unto the Lord! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
**THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL MONDAY OR TUESDAY. COMPLETE ASSIGNMENTS FOR BOTH DAYS** 7TH GRADE- Day 1: TEST 6 open book Day 2: read section...
-
I MPORTANT DATES: • report cards go home Monday • Picture retakes and volleyball pics Tuesday, 10/21 • out of class day Friday, 10/24. Secon...
-
**2026-2027 Supply List** Notebook or folder with paper, black Sharpie, usb flash drive (one that can be used for all classes)

No comments:
Post a Comment